1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Used Panasonic 12-35mm $699 CDN at Henry's (i.e., ~ $500 US at 0.71 exchange rate)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Hal Knowles, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Hal Knowles

Hal Knowles Mu-43 Regular

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles
    Bargain used lens! I have purchased from Henry's before. The only additional charges for US buyers is shipping (at about $15 CDN). Given the current exchange rate, this is a great way to find a bargain.

USED PANASONIC G 12-35 2.8 POWER 8+ $X300699

2. skellington

skellington Mu-43 Regular

Mar 4, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    Keith
    The used Panasonic 15mm and the Olympus 9-18mm look like pretty good prices as well.

I need to clear out some gear before buying any new or I'd grab one of those.

3. Turbofrog

Turbofrog Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 21, 2014
    Hahaha, hands off our goods, interlopers! With the exchange rate, kindly Canadian retailers selling below conversion are the only consolation we get, these days...

(and I guess, absolutely outrageous sales from B&H with free shipping to Canada. Thanks, B&H!)

4. Hal Knowles

Hal Knowles Mu-43 Regular

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles
    Sorry Turbofrog ;-)

5. heli-mech

heli-mech Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    Now is the time for Canadians to buy local, prices are sure to increase again soon to compensate for the dollar.