1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED (USA) Panasonic GH1 & GF1, 20, 14-42, 45-200, Olympus FL36R, Canon G11 & 270EX

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by kwaphoto, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    (USA) Price Reduced for GF1, GH1, lenses, flash and some Canon items

Any items not sold by this coming SUNDAY (December 11th) will be listed on eBay for sale. ALL PRICES on remaining items have been LOWERED for sale! :2thumbs:

Panasonic GF-1 $295: Black, 100% functional, looks almost new, no major dings, minor bottom plate scuffing/wear, LCD very minor light scratches from use, all button, knobs, and switches are functional and have a good feel to them. I have never noticed any sensor issues (stuck pixels, etc.). Includes body, lens mount cap, hotshoe cover, unopened camera strap embroidered with GF-1, battery (hold a very good charge) and charger. Does not include the lens shown in images below, this is for the GF-1 body.

Panasonic GH-1 $425: Black, 100% functional, looks new, no major dings, minor bottom plate scuffing/wear, LCD I don't notice any scratches, EVF is beautiful to use, all button, knobs, and switches are functional and have a good feel to them. I have never noticed any sensor issues (stuck pixels, etc.). Includes original box, instructions, software, body, lens mount cap, AV cables, battery (hold a very good charge) and charger.

Panasonic 20mm + hood/filter $325 SOLD: A great lens that I'm sure I'll miss down the road. Glass is in excellent condition.
    Includes front and rear lens caps, vented 46mm "for Leica" lens hood and a 46mm B+W F-Pro UV filter (made in Germany) as pictured below. I am also adding in a 46mm rubber lens hood as well.

Panasonic 14-42 $95: The lens came with my GH1 and has seen very little use since I already had the 14-45. The 14-42 is the plastic lens mount version. Glass and body is in excellent condition. Includes original box, lens hood, lens bag, front & rear lens caps and instructions.

Panasonic 14-45 $195 SOLD:This is the metal lens mount kit lens that is regarded as a better optical choice vs. the 14-42. Glass is and body in excellent condition. Includes lens hood, front & rear lens caps. I am the second owner, I traded for this lens on fourthirdsphoto.com.

Panasonic 45-200 $215: Glass and body is in excellent condition. Includes original box, lens hood, lens bag, front & rear lens caps and instructions.

Olympus FL36R $170 : Very good condition, functions as new, has seen little use. Minor scuffing on top of head. LCD great shape. Functions 100% on my tests. Includes Olympus bag and flash the flash stand that comes new with the unit.

Canon G11 $295: Overall excellent condition, very minor signs of wear. No sensor issues noted. LCD is bright and clear with only very minor scratches (almost none). All button, knobs, and switches are functional and have a good feel to them with the only exception being the exposure comp dial. It has a great feel but for some reason when I dial in -1/3 exp comp I get -2/3. The -2/3 setting is fine as are all other settings...a very minor issue overall. Includes battery that holds a very good charge and the wall charger.

Canon 270EX flash $95 : Very good condition and fully functional. Minor scuffs on flash head. I also made a custom flash diffuser for use with bounce flash. It attaches via velcro and stows easily for travel. It really makes this flash outstanding vs. straight from the factory (see image of flash below).

The following are all for sale and shipping to the USA lower 48 states only. Payment is via PayPal only. Once you PM that you would like to purchase an item(s), please include your PayPal ID in the PM and I'll send you a custom invoice for your new gear to ensure all goes smoothly. This will also serve as a receipt itemizing your purchase :)

All items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail as I've always done with 76 eBay sales (kwaphoto) and my sales on fourthirdsphoto.com (kwa_photo). Shipping is included in the price, what you see is what you pay. If you purchase multiple items I will try and ship them together in one box. If you have any special shipping requests (UPS, FedEx) please ask. Any additional cost beyond what the USPS charge for the same shipping will need to be discussed.

All items are used and as such are sold "as is" without manufacturer warranty and condition is described to the best of my knowledge. All accessories that are included with the items will be listed (or shown in the image), if they are not listed they are not included. All items have the latest firmware. I am the original owner unless otherwise noted. If you have questions, feel free to ask :smile:

2. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    14-45 sale pending

Updated: SOLD 14-45 & shipped

Sale / payment pending for the 14-45.

3. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    bump, PM sent about GF-1 + 20mm f/1.7

4. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    deal pending for the 20mm - SOLD & shipped

5. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    GF1, GH1, 14-42, 45-200, FL36R, Canon G11 & 270EX still available. All will go to eBay Dec 3rd if not sold here.

20mm and 14-45 are sold.

Have a great day!
    Ken

6. Van

Van Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 10, 2011
    Just wanted everyone to know that an item I just bought from Ken arrived today and it's great. Fast shipment & good communication with the seller.

7. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    Thanks Van! I'll leave positive feeble back for you too! I can't do it from the iPhone app for the forum. I'll get to it next time I'm at my Mac.

8. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    GH1, GF1, 14-42, 45-200, FL36R and Canon still available.

9. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    Any items not sold by this coming Friday (December 9th) will be listed on eBay for sale.

10. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    ALL PRICES on remaining items have been LOWERED for sale! :2thumbs:

11. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
  12. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    Last Call before they go on eBay (i'll post a link) this weekend or early next week (Sat - Monday).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.