1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED USA Pana/Leica 25mm f/1.4

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dino8031, Jul 1, 2012.

1. dino8031

dino8031 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Jan 27, 2012
    Boulder, Colorado
    sold

I just received this two days ago. It's an absolutely great lens but I actually prefer the 20mm focal length to the 25 despite the 20mm's slower AF speed and slightly inferior image quality.

Anyway, I was going to return it but I thought I'd put it out here first to see if anyone wants it. They are out of stock everywhere, except Amazon where they are $600,

It comes with everything as new. Unused pouch and hood, both caps, paperwork, retail box and a receipt from an authorized USA dealer. I took maybe 50 shots with it. It's still in perfect condition. You won't be able to tell it from new.

I paid $540 for it so I can do $555 Paypal gift shipped via insured Priority Mail. If it doesn't sell I'll just return it.

I have lots of feedback on POTN and Ebay as dino8031.
    I'm heading out the door so it may be a few hours before I can answer PM's.

Thanks,
    Gary

pana25.

2. thedigitalcruiser

thedigitalcruiser New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 7, 2012
    Playa del Rey, CA
    Steven Frankel
    I'd like the lens; pay with PayPal. 100% eBay feedback. Please call me at 310-827-9665 and we can wrap up deal today. Thank you!

3. thedigitalcruiser

thedigitalcruiser New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 7, 2012
    Playa del Rey, CA
    Steven Frankel
    I had contacted 2 persons on this lens, and I needed it July 4, so when I hadn't heard from either of you I decided to go with Adorama which had it with Tuesday delivery. If you need a 20mm 1.7 I expect to be selling mine by the end of the week if this lens works out OK. It's a month old and perfect.