COMPLETED USA Pana/Leica 25mm f/1.4

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dino8031, Jul 1, 2012.

1. dino8031

dino8031 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Jan 27, 2012
    Boulder, Colorado
    sold

I just received this two days ago. It's an absolutely great lens but I actually prefer the 20mm focal length to the 25 despite the 20mm's slower AF speed and slightly inferior image quality.

Anyway, I was going to return it but I thought I'd put it out here first to see if anyone wants it. They are out of stock everywhere, except Amazon where they are $600,

It comes with everything as new. Unused pouch and hood, both caps, paperwork, retail box and a receipt from an authorized USA dealer. I took maybe 50 shots with it. It's still in perfect condition. You won't be able to tell it from new.

I paid $540 for it so I can do $555 Paypal gift shipped via insured Priority Mail. If it doesn't sell I'll just return it.

I have lots of feedback on POTN and Ebay as dino8031.
    I'm heading out the door so it may be a few hours before I can answer PM's.

Thanks,
    Gary

pana25.

2. thedigitalcruiser

thedigitalcruiser New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 7, 2012
    Playa del Rey, CA
    Steven Frankel
    I'd like the lens; pay with PayPal. 100% eBay feedback. Please call me at 310-827-9665 and we can wrap up deal today. Thank you!

3. thedigitalcruiser

thedigitalcruiser New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 7, 2012
    Playa del Rey, CA
    Steven Frankel
    I had contacted 2 persons on this lens, and I needed it July 4, so when I hadn't heard from either of you I decided to go with Adorama which had it with Tuesday delivery. If you need a 20mm 1.7 I expect to be selling mine by the end of the week if this lens works out OK. It's a month old and perfect.