1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

USA HLD-6 E-M5 Battery Grip $199 includes GS-4 Handgrip Valid Thru April 4.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Fmrvette, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
  2. Dramaturg

Dramaturg Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 7, 2013
    Ukraine
    Yevgen
    I've got mine used for $100. So, the used market still has better prices.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Hi Yevgen!

You got a really nice deal! I paid full retail for mine (I'm an early adopter, there wasn't any used market then and Olympus wasn't cutting any deals) :mad: .

I don't use it as much these days as I have in the past because I've pretty much 'welded' a 20mm lens onto the E-M5 so the grip is a bit superfluous; when mounting my 45-200mm, tho, it balances things out nicely :thumbup:.

I've not tried the leather hand grip, I'm more of a "wrap the neck strap around the wrist" kinda shooter; that leaves the option of using the neck strap as...well...a neck strap when I get tired of lugging that huge E-M5 with the 20mm lens mounted around in one hand :biggrin: .

Regards,

Jim

4. JCWOlson

JCWOlson Mu-43 Regular

Mar 9, 2014
    It's the same price on the Canadian site, so in essence, 10% cheaper.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Air-Cooled

Air-Cooled Mu-43 Regular

Jul 27, 2012
    L.A.
    The $199 price is being reflected everywhere, Adorama, BH, Amazon etc.
    Only diff is lack of GS-4 hand strap versus Oly store. But then again, Oly store charges tax depending on where you are so pick and choose what works for you.

• Like Like x 1