[EXPIRED] (USA) GH1, GF1, FL36R, Metz 24, 14-42, G11 and more

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by kwaphoto, Jan 10, 2012.

1. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    UPDATE 1/15/2012: Prices lowered and If GH1 or GF1 (either body) + the 14-42 lens are sold as a package, I'll discount the package price by $20. Remember, I'm taking care of the shipping and PayPal fees too.

Panasonic GF-1 $275: Black, 100% functional, looks almost new, no major dings, minor bottom plate scuffing/wear, LCD very minor light scratches from use, all button, knobs, and switches are functional and have a good feel to them. I have never noticed any sensor issues (stuck pixels, etc.). Includes body, lens mount cap, hotshoe cover, unopened camera strap embroidered with GF-1, battery (hold a very good charge) and charger. Does not include the lens shown in images below, this is for the GF-1 body.

Panasonic GH-1 $355: Black, 100% functional, looks new, no major dings, minor bottom plate scuffing/wear, LCD I don't notice any scratches, EVF is beautiful to use, all button, knobs, and switches are functional and have a good feel to them. I have never noticed any sensor issues (stuck pixels, etc.). Includes original box, instructions, software, body, lens mount cap, AV cables, battery (hold a very good charge) and charger.

Panasonic 14-42 $89: The lens came with my GH1 and has seen very little use since I already had the 14-45. The 14-42 is the plastic lens mount version. Glass and body is in excellent condition. Includes original box, lens hood, lens bag, front & rear lens caps and instructions.

Panasonic 45-200 $210 SOLD : Glass and body is in excellent condition. Includes original box, lens hood, lens bag, front & rear lens caps and instructions.

Panasonic LVF1 $110 SOLD : In excellent shape, very minor scratches (hardly noticeable). Used on GF1 & LX5. Includes original protective case.

Olympus FL36R $165 SOLD : Excellent condition, functions as new, has seen little use. Minor scuffing on top of head. LCD great shape. Functions 100% on my tests. Includes original box, Olympus bag and flash the flash stand that comes new with the unit.

Metz 24AF-1 flash of Oly/Panny/m4/3 $79 : Excellent, functions as new, has seen little use. Functions 100% on my tests. Includes original box. I've used this on a GF-1, GH-1 and LX5 and it is fully functional with these models. It should be as well with any Olympus m4/3. It DOES have a tilt head so that it CAN bounce flash. It does not swivel right and left. This is full/auto TTL metering only controlled by the camera body. It's a great little light weight flash compared to the FL36/R in relation to size. See photo with it mounted on the GH-1 below.

Canon G11 $225: Overall excellent condition, very minor signs of wear. No sensor issues noted. LCD is bright and clear with only very minor scratches (almost none). All button, knobs, and switches are functional and have a good feel to them with the only exception being the exposure comp dial. It has a great feel but for some reason when I dial in -1/3 exp comp I get -2/3. The -2/3 setting is fine as are all other settings...a very minor issue overall. Includes battery that holds a very good charge and the wall charger.

Canon 270EX flash $95 : Very good condition and fully functional. Minor scuffs on flash head. I also made a custom flash diffuser for use with bounce flash. It attaches via velcro and stows easily for travel. It really makes this flash outstanding vs. straight from the factory (see image of flash below).

The following are all for sale and shipping to the USA lower 48 states only. Payment is via PayPal only. Once you PM that you would like to purchase an item(s), please include your PayPal ID in the PM and I'll send you a custom invoice for your new gear to ensure all goes smoothly. This will also serve as a receipt itemizing your purchase :)

All items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail as I've always done with 76 eBay sales (kwaphoto) and my sales on fourthirdsphoto.com (kwa_photo). Shipping is included in the price, what you see is what you pay. If you purchase multiple items I will try and ship them together in one box. If you have any special shipping requests (UPS, FedEx) please ask. Any additional cost beyond what the USPS charge for the same shipping will need to be discussed.

All items are used and as such are sold "as is" without manufacturer warranty and condition is described to the best of my knowledge. All accessories that are included with the items will be listed (or shown in the image), if they are not listed they are not included. I am the original owner unless otherwise noted. If you have questions, feel free to ask :smile:

More photos are available in my gallery! :thumb up:

DSCF4330.
    View image in gallery
    note: image of Metz flash and GH-1. Body shows smudge by red "HD" logo. It was my finger print...ooops. I just noticed it and didn't want to reshoot the image.

View image in gallery

2. veereshai

veereshai Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Arlington, VA
    You have a PM for LVF-1.

3. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    Deal pending for the LVF1, invoice sent.

4. veereshai

veereshai Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Arlington, VA
    Payment sent for LVF-1 :).

5. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    UPDATE ON LISTING:

LVF-1 SOLD, ready to ship on 1/11
    45-200 SOLD, ready to ship on 1/11

Updated 1/11/12 @ 0810: shipped.

6. yen800

yen800 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 14, 2010
    interested in the FL36R, will you consider to ship to canada? :)

7. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    As much as I like our Canadian neighbors, I do not ship "internationally". I've had too many issues over the years with it. Sorry. Thanks for asking though :smile:

8. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    I am willing to listen to reasonable offers on what is listed to sell - remember I do not charge for shipping or PayPal transaction fees :smile:

9. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    the ubiquitous bump :)

10. RobertS

RobertS Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 28, 2011
    Panny 14-42

If this lens is for m4/3rds, like a G1(without any sort of adapter), and your price includes shipping (Minnesota), let me know ASAP. I'm very interested.

Bob

11. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    Yes, the 14-42 is available. It's a standard m4/3 lens and incl. shipping. I do have a PM that arrived at the same time as this post for the 14-42 + GH1. Popular night for the lens! If I can sell as a package I will as it will save shipping and go as a kit. I'll post the outcome here.

Ken

12. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    GH1 & 14-42 are still available...

RDM, I tried to PM you back again but your inbox is full and I can't send a PM.

13. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    deal pending / payment pending of the FL36R

UPDATE: SOLD & ready to ship out on Monday

UPDATE: dropped off at USPS, forgot they are closed today. They start shipping it tomorrow.

14. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    Updated main listing with new info, prices, etc.

15. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
  16. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    Last call before I go to eBay

17. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    All items going on eBay, most likely this Friday. Last chance before the auction.

18. superflyguy

superflyguy New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Do you ship outside the US?

19. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Sent PM