COMPLETED (US) Voigtlander 50mm S Skopar f2.5 with M43 adapter - $175

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by babbit, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babbit

babbit New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 2, 2011
    (US) Voigtlander 50mm S Skopar f2.5 with M43 adapter - $165

I'm selling an excellent condition Voigtlander 50mm S Skopar f2.5 lens. This is a Nikon S rangefinder mount lens. This is one of my favorite lens 50mm lens because of its size (it's the smallest 50mm I have) and very good build quality. Focus ring is very smooth and aperture ring clicks nicely. It's not the sharpest lens in the world, but bokeh is pretty smooth (see sample pics). With the M4/3 adapter, the lens is about the size of the Olympus 14-42 kit lens...about 2" in length.

Lens itself is in excellent condition. Glass is clean and I do not see any dust (but assume there is at least 1 piece of dust just to be safe). Body doesn't seem to have any scratches. The only flaw is the lens cap. The soft felt seems to be coming off at 1 section. It's hard to see by the photo.

Also includes: lens hood, Nikon S to M4/3 adapter, front cap, rear cap, and original box.

CONUS only
    $185 paypal personal/gift shipped or add 3% to cover paypal fees.

Attached Files:

2. babbit

babbit New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 2, 2011
    Price reduced to $175 shipped. If you do not want the Nikon (S) to M43 adapter, you can take another $10 off, so $165 for just the lens.

3. babbit

babbit New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 2, 2011
    Price dropped one last time before it goes to ebay :smile:
    $165 shipped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.