1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[FS] (US) Panasonic GH2 Body and Lumix 20mm f/1.7 Lens, Both MINT in Box ($460 & $270)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by ddjchemist, Nov 9, 2013.

1. ddjchemist

ddjchemist New to Mu-43

0   0   0

I am selling Panasonic Lumix GH2 and Panasonic Lumix 20mm f/17 G Lens. Both of this items are in mint condition. More detailed description is below.

1) Panasonic Lumix GH2 Body. This camera looks mint and works 100%. The firmware version is Hacked Ver. 1.1, so this is a perfect tool for someone interested in video recording. The camera comes with all the factory accessories (battery, charger, strap, body cap, user manuals in various languages, retail box, etc). I am asking $460, which will cover PayPal fee and USPS Priority Mail shipping within the US (I can ship outside the US, but then the buyer pays the actual shipping cost with USPS Express Mail, and that can easily exceed $60, depending on the country). Just to mention, for video recording you will need a very fast memory card. I used SanDisk Extreme Pro 95 mb/sec with great results. Sorry, but the card is not included.

2) (SOLD) Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 Lens in mint condition. The optics is crystal clear (The picture of the front element shows some dust on the glass. That's just external dust). The lens works as supposed and produces very sharp images. The lens comes in the original retail box with both Lumix lens caps and soft Lumix pouch. I am asking $270, which will cover USPS Priority Mail shipping within the US (I can ship outside the US, but then the buyer
    pays the actual shipping cost with USPS Express Mail, and that can easily exceed $50, depending on the country).

I am the second owner of the equipment. I got it used off eBay. I recently got "infected" with micro-4/3 "bag" thinking I was going to like video recording. However, I lost interest in micro-4/3. I am relatively new to this forum, but you can check my feedbacks at FredMiranda.com (under the same user name). I purchased and sold many photo items there.

Attached Files: