COMPLETED (US)Pana 20mm f/17, Rokinon 85mm f/1.4, Pentax M 50mm f/1.7

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by bluebubbleboy, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluebubbleboy

bluebubbleboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Aug 12, 2011
    Colorado
    Panasonic 20mm f/1.7--$300
    Up for sale is first the legendary Panasonic 20mm f/1.7. Tough to part with this lens, but I'm needing a bit more reach. Excellent condition, comes with front and rear caps and a pouch. No box.

Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 in a Canon mount--$210
    This lens is also in excellent condition and takes beautiful photos with creamy bokeh. I've enjoyed using this lens, but have found myself with more opportunities for action photos, and I'm not quite skilled enough to capture action with a manual focus lens. :smile: Comes with box, front and rear caps, pouch, manuals, and lens hood. I will also throw in a Canon to m4/3 adapter if you need one. I bought a cheap one off eBay and it works fine, but there is a little bit of play on the mount.

Pentax SMC M50mm f/1.7--$45 or $50 with the m4/3 adapter
    This lens is a gem and again produces beautiful images, especially fun in using for video. The manual focus ring is smooooth. The glass is clean and no fungus. Lens comes with front and rear caps.

All sales include USPS Priority shipping and paypal fees. Insurance will be extra. Will ONLY ship to Paypal verified addresses in the CONUS. I will consider Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada, but you'll have to pay the difference in the extra shipping.

Also, I am willing to look at trades for the Pana 45-200 and Oly 45mm f/1.8.

2. bluebubbleboy

bluebubbleboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Aug 12, 2011
    Colorado
    Bump. Pictures added.

3. jpstewarr19

jpstewarr19 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 21, 2011
    All images seem broken to me :-(