Urban Life -a personal vision-

llondru

Mu-43 Regular
I have been gathering random street photos since 2010, when I started in photography.

It's been a while I that I collected some of them, and tried to put them together, as an online expo, and have been updating it regularly since then.
I liked the exercise of trying to do some storytelling with pictures of different styles, subjects and situations, spanning 10 years. It has taken me a good deal of time curating , rearranhing and trying to create something interesting, so I would I would appreciate very much your comments !

Please take 5 minutes of your time with a cup of coffe : hope the journey is worth it.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/59728233/Urban-Life

10 years of urban exploration, through Europe and the US.
Cities included: Barcelona, Girona, Pisa, Mataró, Madrid, Granollers, New York, Luxembourg, Camprodon, Lisboa, Cambrils, Argentona, Valencia, Sabadell, Sant Cugat, London, Calella, Peñíscola, Sevilla, Brugge.

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
I have to say that is Street Photography at its very best and that is 10 years worth of work well spent.
You have an excellent eye for an image and in amongst some fairly typical street shots, you have captured some intriguing little snippets and unusual perspectives.
In my opinion they are worthy of publication and I thank you for inviting us to share.
:drinks:

llondru

Mu-43 Regular
I have to say that is Street Photography at its very best and that is 10 years worth of work well spent.
You have an excellent eye for an image and in amongst some fairly typical street shots, you have captured some intriguing little snippets and unusual perspectives.
In my opinion they are worthy of publication and I thank you for inviting us to share.
:drinks:

I appreciate that! Thanks to you for your comments ;)

Please take 5 minutes of your time with a cup of coffee

I did exactly this! I am a dummy at street photography so it probably doesn't matter but my favorite ones are 1) old guy reading newspaper on the bench, early on in the series and 2) guy checking his phone by the side of the large glass panel of a shop. Lighting is superb on that one.
3) Baker street 4) Iconic Beatles' image recreation by random strangers.

llondru

Mu-43 Regular
Ferran, very nice indeed.

Particularly liked the spotted tabby cat at the seafood shop, and the lone old chair at the beach.

Two of my favourites also!

Truly outstanding work.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

I did exactly this! I am a dummy at street photography so it probably doesn't matter but my favorite ones are 1) old guy reading newspaper on the bench, early on in the series and 2) guy checking his phone by the side of the large glass panel of a shop. Lighting is superb on that one.
3) Baker street 4) Iconic Beatles' image recreation by random strangers.

Opinion ALWAYS matters! You don't need to be a filmaker to have an opinion about a movie don't you?

love them, great processing too. I’d Love to do something similar

I never had this project in mind until I realized I had a bunch of pictures that could fit together!

Avondale87

Tasmania
Real Name
Richard
Excellent and interesting.
Love the cat gazing at the fish. Assume there's glass there.
And the two ladies having a natter in the lane way. One with a broom.
Those two struck a chord with me.

What immediately struck me was the difference between your urban life and where I live. Population densities and all associated with that and yet still urban.

Very well put together

llondru

Mu-43 Regular
Excellent and interesting.
Love the cat gazing at the fish. Assume there's glass there.
And the two ladies having a natter in the lane way. One with a broom.
Those two struck a chord with me.

What immediately struck me was the difference between your urban life and where I live. Population densities and all associated with that and yet still urban.

Very well put together

no glass between the cat and the fish, that is the fun part! :D
Tasmania has to be incredible, a true paradise!

Avondale87

Tasmania
Real Name
Richard
Llondru I wanted to agree (on Tasmania and the 'interesting' bit)
That would have been highly problematic.
Even more interesting given that scenario ?

Web-Betty

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Melissa
You've done an excellent job curating and creating consistency. You also have a lot of compelling images, and have created an excellent representation of urban life.

My one suggestion is breaking these up into several 'galleries' or groups. The lengthy scrolling will lose people and images at the bottom of the page may be missed.

llondru

Mu-43 Regular
You've done an excellent job curating and creating consistency. You also have a lot of compelling images, and have created an excellent representation of urban life.

My one suggestion is breaking these up into several 'galleries' or groups. The lengthy scrolling will lose people and images at the bottom of the page may be missed.

Agree Behance may not be the support for that... I take it as an Alpha, will improve for next versions ;)
Thanks for the comment!

Latest threads

Top Bottom