Uploading images in Facebook ?

PantelisMor

Mu-43 Veteran
Hello.

I use flickr and FB for uploading my images. My question is what is your opinion for uploading images in facebook ? do you use Flickr,500px.com/ or something else ?

thx a lot

Hyubie

Unique like everyone else
Real Name
Herbert
Personally I put a lot of control in the images I post in FB - none are public, very few are accessible by all my "friends". And it is not allowed in some companies (like mine). So flickr for sharing to the world, FB if I want to be selective.

GFFPhoto

Mu-43 All-Pro
I dont upload much to FB, but I remember (hopefully accurately) that they degrade image quality quite a bit. I hear G+ actually has a lot of going for it as a photo platform. I follow some photogs there, but haven't tried it myself.

taz98spin

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Same here about FB. Only my friends can see my images. Flickr I had on public for the longest time, but recently I changed the setting so only friends can see them.

Smugmug is my portfolio site, so that is public of course, and so is google+.
I use google+ to network with photographers, so I want to have my images visible to the public.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom