Uploading images in Facebook ?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by PantelisMor, Apr 10, 2014.

1. PantelisMor

PantelisMor Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 14, 2013
    Hello.

I use flickr and FB for uploading my images. My question is what is your opinion for uploading images in facebook ? do you use Flickr,500px.com/ or something else ?

thx a lot

2. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    Personally I put a lot of control in the images I post in FB - none are public, very few are accessible by all my "friends". And it is not allowed in some companies (like mine). So flickr for sharing to the world, FB if I want to be selective.

3. GFFPhoto

GFFPhoto Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 24, 2013
    I dont upload much to FB, but I remember (hopefully accurately) that they degrade image quality quite a bit. I hear G+ actually has a lot of going for it as a photo platform. I follow some photogs there, but haven't tried it myself.

4. taz98spin

taz98spin Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2011
    NYC
    Same here about FB. Only my friends can see my images. Flickr I had on public for the longest time, but recently I changed the setting so only friends can see them.

Smugmug is my portfolio site, so that is public of course, and so is google+.
    I use google+ to network with photographers, so I want to have my images visible to the public.