1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Uploaded several sakura views

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by xellz, Aug 6, 2012.

1. xellz

xellz Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 1, 2012
    Japan
    Oleg
    One of first walks with new G3, i got it in spring. Processed photos only recently, since finally got a suitable desktop pc and not tiny and weak netbook :)

s01.

s04.

s02.

s03.

• Like Like x 19
  2. monchan

monchan Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 7, 2012
    Tottori City, Japan
    NIce pics. I`m looking forward to autumn to get some nice momiji, and sakura next spring.
    I`ve been too lazy to go out in this heat and take anything. Where I live has been the hottest part of japan for the past week (Tottori city)

3. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    Love the golden light in the first but nice to see it in other lights too :)

4. rgeorge911

rgeorge911 Mu-43 Regular

Jan 8, 2012
    Gorgeous

I had some fun with my G3(s) at sakura time, too. Your framing is very nice.

Reed
    My Lumix Blog: DMC-365.blogspot.com

5. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    Great stuff! (and I'm glad you said that you finally got around to processing these from spring) :redface: :smile:

6. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    Thanks for sharing your photos. I like the first one a lot.

7. zap

zap Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 23, 2012
    uk
    lovely,lovely photos...:cool:

8. xellz

xellz Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 1, 2012
    Japan
    Oleg
    Oh, really glad that many people liked it :)
    Even though it's also really hot here, still m4/3 makes me want to go out. I don't feel any weight in backpack and enjoy using bicycle :)

9. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    +1 very nice!

10. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    omg why do i not live in japan?!

11. xellz

xellz Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 1, 2012
    Japan
    Oleg
    Basically that's how i ended up in Japan :rofl: Expect that it took a while to get there :) My only regret, that i left a bit too fast and didn't finish waiting for driving license papers, done with exams, but didn't receive it... getting it in Japan will be a pain. Oh well, still can reach lots of amazing places on bicycle and more healthy ;p

12. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Well if I pickup and move, at least I'd be settled on which language to focus on. I'm currently stuck in indecision between mandarin and Japanese. Lol! It's been...
    Forever!

13. xellz

xellz Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 1, 2012
    Japan
    Oleg
    I'm still on it, Japanese for me is difficult to learn, especially kanjis, really dislike repeating over and over same material, but have to do it, no other choice. Mandarin for me sure is impossible, japanese seems more easy to master :)