Upload Bug

Discussion in 'Site information' started by Brian Beezley, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Brian Beezley

Brian Beezley Mu-43 All-Pro

When using the Upload a Photo feature, sometimes the upload stops with a message that no upload has occurred. If I repeat, the upload often works. But when I post the message, in addition to the full-size image, a box at the end of the message shows the image that supposedly wasn't uploaded. I can get rid of this box by editing the message and deleting the photo, but I'm never sure which of the two listed photos to delete. If I delete the wrong one, no photo appears. I often must delete the message and start over, hoping the first upload works this time.

Brian

2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    @Brian Beezley@Brian Beezley - Unfortunately I can't do anything about that other than to apply forum software updates as they come out.

3. Brian Beezley

Brian Beezley Mu-43 All-Pro

OK, Amin. I forgot to mention one thing. Although I'm not certain this always occurs, it seems that if the bug happens before I click More Options..., after I click it the uploaded image is listed. I usually go to More Options and then upload, but I'll try to remember to upload first. If that works reliably, it's a reasonable workaround.

Brian

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.