Upload Bug

Discussion in 'Site information' started by Brian Beezley, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Brian Beezley

Brian Beezley Mu-43 All-Pro

When using the Upload a Photo feature, sometimes the upload stops with a message that no upload has occurred. If I repeat, the upload often works. But when I post the message, in addition to the full-size image, a box at the end of the message shows the image that supposedly wasn't uploaded. I can get rid of this box by editing the message and deleting the photo, but I'm never sure which of the two listed photos to delete. If I delete the wrong one, no photo appears. I often must delete the message and start over, hoping the first upload works this time.

2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    @Brian Beezley@Brian Beezley - Unfortunately I can't do anything about that other than to apply forum software updates as they come out.
  3. Brian Beezley

Brian Beezley Mu-43 All-Pro

OK, Amin. I forgot to mention one thing. Although I'm not certain this always occurs, it seems that if the bug happens before I click More Options..., after I click it the uploaded image is listed. I usually go to More Options and then upload, but I'll try to remember to upload first. If that works reliably, it's a reasonable workaround.