• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

UPDATED - For Sale: 35-100 f4-f5.6 | Location: CAN | Ships: CONUS

SS76

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

75mm f1.8, 25mm f1.8, 35-100 f4-f5.6

What are your prices?

All prices USD (open to reasonable offers)

(SOLD) 75mm f1.8 - $405 shipped & PayPal gift (or add 3% for regular PayPal) OBO

(SOLD) 25mm f1.8 - $150 shipping & PayPal gift (or add 3% for regular PayPal)

35-100 f4 -5.6 - $100 shipped & PayPal gift (or add 3% for regular PayPal) OBO

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS & CAN

Description

75 mm F1.8

My favorite lens. Definitely the sharpest lens I have ever used and this one is in excellent condition, glass and lens exterior is perfect. Comes with the original box, front and back caps, and optional JJC lens Hood which has a couple of minor marks on it. I've tried to show this in the pictures by shining it on the light, but it's very minor.

25mm F1.8
The perfect lens for Street photography, or portraits in smaller rooms. Lens itself is in excellent condition. Includes Lumix branded back cap, generic pinch front cap, no box.

35-100 F4 - 5.6
Just the perfect size to travel light. The lens is cosmetically in great condition. There is a tiny speck inside the inner lens element that does not affect pictures at all. Comes with the back cap and generic pinch front cap, along with lens hood. No box

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), PayPal Gift (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Expresspost through Canada Post for Canada
USPS for the USA

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

1 day

References

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom