1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Up in the Clouds

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by SNTP, Sep 14, 2011.

1. SNTP

SNTP Mu-43 Regular

Sep 7, 2011
    Hey Guys, this is my first image share post, so I hope you enjoy. I went to a wedding this past weekend (9/10/11 so there were many I assume) in San Jose, and I actually got a good seat on the plane this time to take pictures of the clouds and wing. Taken with my Olympus Pen EPL1 with the trusty 20mm 1.7. I think most of these were shot at 1/1600 sec F5.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still trying to learn how to properly frame everything, but I hope you all enjoy these as much as I did shooting them.

• Like Like x 2
  2. zpuskas

zpuskas Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 25, 2011
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Nice. I took a few last month during a trip and had rainbow effects from the windows...oh well!

3. ZephyrZ33

ZephyrZ33 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 18, 2010
    Southern California
    Nice plane pix John, I can never get these types of shots to come out clear.

btw - My eyes are drawn to your signature in most of the shots. Might want to change the opacity so the text is not so bright and contrasted...unless that's your intended purpose. :smile:

4. SNTP

SNTP Mu-43 Regular

Sep 7, 2011
    Yeah i actually used to put them at a much lower opacity on my pictures, but then people never saw them and were still wondering "who shot this?" I'll have to experiment with it to get just the right opacity.