1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Unable to unsubscribe from a thread

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by gcogger, Sep 9, 2012.

1. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    I was subscribed to a thread (on the classified ads forum), but decided to unsubscribe as the one item I was interested in had sold. Unfortunately, when I go to the 'Thread tools' drop-down, I still see the 'Subscribe' option but no 'Unsubscribe'. Any ideas? I've tried a full reload of the page and I've tried subscribing again, but nothing helps. I'm using Firefox, if that makes any difference.

2. jim_khoo

jim_khoo Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 9, 2010
    Kuala Lumpur
    It is at My Thread. Tick the box and use the Delete Subscription at the drop down located
    the bottom of the table.

• Like Like x 1
  3. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    Thanks - that worked :smile: It's strange that I don't see the option under 'Thread tools' though. That works on every other forum, and I thought it used to work on this one too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.