1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

(UK) PL25mm cash back - how much?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by panyuser, Nov 22, 2012.

1. panyuser

panyuser Mu-43 Regular

Dec 22, 2011
    I notice the 25/1.4 is on the same UK cash back offer as their other lenses. Anyone know the amount? The website wants me to enter a serial number, it seems.

2. Longstone

Longstone Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 2, 2010
    Hi I made use of the current cash back offer to buy the 100-300 and the 25 , for both lenses I did need to add serial number to the web site and a scan or photo of the box bar code and till receipt . The offer was a choice of £50 cash or £60 Love to Shop voucher . I went for the vouchers as you can spend them in Jessops among many other popular shops .

3. sgreszcz

sgreszcz Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 7, 2012
    I bought the 20/1.7 when it was £220 at Argos Ebay. Sent in a PDF of the emailed receipt from Ebay and took a picture of the lens box with the serial number and received my £50 cheque in just over a week. Very quick and painless, and got the lens for cheaper than used.

I would love to find a good UK deal on the Panasonic 45-175, or 25 but they are still cheaper in the US even with the £50 rebate so will wait until I travel there to buy some more lenses.

4. panyuser

panyuser Mu-43 Regular

Dec 22, 2011
    Thanks - got it for £404 on amazon, with £50 cashback!