1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

(UK) PL25mm cash back - how much?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by panyuser, Nov 22, 2012.

1. panyuser

panyuser Mu-43 Regular

Dec 22, 2011
    I notice the 25/1.4 is on the same UK cash back offer as their other lenses. Anyone know the amount? The website wants me to enter a serial number, it seems.

2. Longstone

Longstone Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 2, 2010
    Hi I made use of the current cash back offer to buy the 100-300 and the 25 , for both lenses I did need to add serial number to the web site and a scan or photo of the box bar code and till receipt . The offer was a choice of £50 cash or £60 Love to Shop voucher . I went for the vouchers as you can spend them in Jessops among many other popular shops .

3. sgreszcz

sgreszcz Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 7, 2012
    I bought the 20/1.7 when it was £220 at Argos Ebay. Sent in a PDF of the emailed receipt from Ebay and took a picture of the lens box with the serial number and received my £50 cheque in just over a week. Very quick and painless, and got the lens for cheaper than used.

I would love to find a good UK deal on the Panasonic 45-175, or 25 but they are still cheaper in the US even with the £50 rebate so will wait until I travel there to buy some more lenses.

4. panyuser

panyuser Mu-43 Regular

Dec 22, 2011
    Thanks - got it for £404 on amazon, with £50 cashback!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.