1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

UK photography show - any Olympus bargains in the past?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Aniseedvan, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Aniseedvan

Aniseedvan Mu-43 Regular

Sep 25, 2011
    Northants,uk
    This is the first year I've been since it wasn't Focus any more, I've picked up some great deals from mostly cameraworld for my Nikon in years gone by, so wondered if anyone had picked up any m4/3 gear there?
    I'm looking to give a lonely 40-150 a home, and stupidly passed on the Amazon deal at Christmas when they were £850ish...

2. Robstar1963

Robstar1963 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 10, 2011
    Isle of Wight England UK
    Robert (Rob)
    I haven't been for two years (was called Focus on Imaging then I think) and then there were some very good discounts on some Olympus lenses etc - the EM10 which had just come out (and was discounted) and the 75mm spring to mind - the 75mm was on offer for about £500.00 when it was generally only available for more like £700.00 at that time
    It would be worth taking some funds ( or your credit card) just in case
    I will hopefully be going - probably on Saturday

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aniseedvan

Aniseedvan Mu-43 Regular

Sep 25, 2011
    Northants,uk
    Thanks, there is hope. I remember the first year I went and picked up my sb800 flash I asked the guy from cameraworld (politely) if it was a grey import as it was cheap!

4. Robstar1963

Robstar1963 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 10, 2011
    Isle of Wight England UK
    Robert (Rob)
    I always make a point of heading for the Cameraworld stand - they have had some very good M43 bargains each time I've been