(UK) Panasonic GX1 Body Only £299 (£249 after cashback)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by applemint, Oct 19, 2012.

1. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
    [Thanks to NickLeon for spotting this - https://www.mu-43.com/f89/uk-ireland-lumix-cashback-34233/#post343710 - thought I would put it in a separate thread in case people miss that post. ]

SRS are selling the Panasonic GX1 Body Only (Silver) for £299 - so with the £50 cashback this should make it £249. (SRS are an authorised Panasonic dealer and when I bought my GF3 from them on ebay earlier this year, I got the £50 cashback by sending a photo of the SRS receipt).
    PANASONIC GX-1 GX1 SILVER BODY - NEW - UK DEALER STOCK | eBay

But if you want to make sure, apparently they will match this deal direct if you phone them (suits them too I guess as no ebay fees).

If you prefer the black body, Camera Centre are selling that (new but split from kit so the box has been opened to remove the lens) for £309.99 Not sure about cashback with them though - you would need to email (direct or via ebay) or phone and check I guess?
    Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX1 GX-1 Digital Camera Body - Black | eBay

Not sure if the SRS ones are also opened box (to split the kit) - best phone and ask I guess.