1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED UK - Panasonic G3, 20mm 1.7, 45mm 1.8 & Samyang 7.5

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by harry_s, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harry_s

harry_s Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 19, 2011
    Wiltshire, UK
    Several bits of Micro Four Thirds kit up for sale. All prices include UK Royal Mail Special Delivery, items can also be viewed/collected in Wiltshire (BA14). Please note for convenience I'm only willing to ship to UK addresses.

Panasonic G3 - £320

Purchased new by myself last September in the UK. Comes boxed with everything you would find brand new, extras include a remote shutter release cable, 2GB Sandisk SD card, a spare OEM battery (with cost me £50) and 2 non-OEM batteries which hold their charge as well as the originals.

The front finish of the body has a few small scuffs around the grip area, the LCD is scratch free, all the mechanicals are perfect and all the buttons etc are as 'tight' as they were from new.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---

Panasonic 20mm f1.7 (Micro Four Thirds Fit) - £210 SOLD

Purchased new by myself last August in the UK. I've not used it a great deal as I preferred the 14mm and 45mm focal lengths. Boxed with the original pouch etc, in great condition.

[​IMG]

---

Olympus 45mm f1.8 (Micro Four Thirds Fit)- £200 SOLD

Purchased new by myself last October in the UK. Boxed in great condition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---

Samyang 7.5mm f3.5 Fisheye - £200 SOLD

Excellent condition, purchased direct from the European supplier in September. Boxed with instructions and pouch (everything that was included as new).

[​IMG]

2. eltictac

eltictac Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 12, 2012
    How would I go about paying for any of these items? I might be interested in the Panasonic 20mm.
    Thanks!

3. swinefever

swinefever New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 20, 2012
    London
    I'll definitely take the 20mm off of you, just let me know how you want the money.

Cheers!

4. foto2021

foto2021 Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Nov 5, 2011
    SE England
    PM sent re. 45mm f/1.8, no reply received.

Please Look at your PM Inbox. I have money waiting. :smile:

5. harry_s

harry_s Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 19, 2011
    Wiltshire, UK
    20mm 1.7 now sold.

45mm 1.8 provisionally sold to foto2021 pending response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.