UK Only - who killed Archie Mitchell?

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
I'm in France - so I reckon that it was a "crime of passion"

- must be Ronnie

why: because she got the money and that's the twist that ITV, (is it ITV or BBC), script writers like

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
I'm in France - we don't have a TV

but it's not Dot

but it's got to be a woman

a woman shot JR

Brian S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Barbara Eden shot JR. Left her trapped in a Bottle, she got out, and smoked him.

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Barbara Eden shot JR. Left her trapped in a Bottle, she got out, and smoked him.

In the UK - waiting for that episode was a BIG event

I thought JR was great "the nearer you get the nicer I am" was his aftershave moto

Brian S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
It was big here too.

I remember the Saturday Night Live episode aired before the cliff-hanger's conclusion. Barbara Eden and a few others pumped him full of lead.

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
I really thought it was Stacey - did she tell him that he was "the Dad" before she did him

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
He's apparently NOT the dad as he had kemotherapy so couldn't have any more kids. He also (according to Ronny) raped Ronny years before!!!!

Duf Duf Duf Duf Duf Duf Duf Duf Duf Duf Duf Duf..........:rofl:

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Nah it's all a hoax, it was Dot Cottons husband Jim, he got a day release from hospital went for a pint in the Queen Vic, Archie refused to serve him as he thought he was drunk so Jim hit him with his crutch!

Thats one of the alternative endings they had to choose from!!!!!!

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Nah it's all a hoax, it was Dot Cottons husband Jim, he got a day release from hospital went for a pint in the Queen Vic, Archie refused to serve him as he thought he was drunk so Jim hit him with his crutch!

Thats one of the alternative endings they had to choose from!!!!!!

It could be Dot as she is the "love child" of Archie's Dad and a bird he met down the market

deckitout

Mu-43 Veteran
I refuse to beleive it is anyone but Dirty Den...................he will return and it will all have been a dream

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Not Dirty Den - could be Angie though, I did hear she had bad eyes and hearing was shot so perhaps she thought Archie was Den...........almost got her revenge!

Latest threads

Top Bottom