UK OM-D E-M5 MK II £599

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Orson, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Orson

Orson New to Mu-43

Jul 11, 2015
    Hdew Cameras http://www.hdewcameras.co.uk/olympus-cameras-119-c.asp

In July I bought an E-M5 MK II for £635 and a M.12-40mm F2.8 for £519 from Hdew Cameras. Excellent service. I'll be using them again.
    The camera and lens are Olympus Europe stock. Polska. I registered them with Olympus UK without any issues and received the extended warranty, although Hdew Cameras provide a longer warranty.
    Incidentally, the Amazon UK M.40-150mm F2.8 + MC-14 is also Olympus Europe stock, Polska and can be registered with Olympus UK.
    Hdew also have a cracking deal on that lens at the moment, the Amazon price having gone back up.
    These prices enabled me to dip a toe into the m43 system - four lenses later I'm hooked... (I usually use a Nikon D750 with the F1.8G primes but wanted something lighter after a recent holiday). BTW the Hdew prices for the Nikon D750 are also excellent. Can't say if they're Nikon Europe stock though. They may be as I suspect the European distributors are pushing stock wherever they can to hit their targets.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.