UK OM-D E-M5 MK II £599

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Orson, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Orson

Orson New to Mu-43

Jul 11, 2015
    Hdew Cameras

In July I bought an E-M5 MK II for £635 and a M.12-40mm F2.8 for £519 from Hdew Cameras. Excellent service. I'll be using them again.
    The camera and lens are Olympus Europe stock. Polska. I registered them with Olympus UK without any issues and received the extended warranty, although Hdew Cameras provide a longer warranty.
    Incidentally, the Amazon UK M.40-150mm F2.8 + MC-14 is also Olympus Europe stock, Polska and can be registered with Olympus UK.
    Hdew also have a cracking deal on that lens at the moment, the Amazon price having gone back up.
    These prices enabled me to dip a toe into the m43 system - four lenses later I'm hooked... (I usually use a Nikon D750 with the F1.8G primes but wanted something lighter after a recent holiday). BTW the Hdew prices for the Nikon D750 are also excellent. Can't say if they're Nikon Europe stock though. They may be as I suspect the European distributors are pushing stock wherever they can to hit their targets.