[EXPIRED] UK - Olympus M.Zuiko 14-150mm F4-5.6 (or P/X for 14mm F2.5)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by DekHog, Oct 4, 2011.

1. DekHog

DekHog Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0

May 3, 2011
    I need to raise some funds, so this little used lens has to go - it's in immaculate condition and has always had a UV filter (also supplied) fitted. Great image quality for m43, and also a pretty huge focal range - it's no slower than the kit zooms or the 40-150mm, and the image quality is just as good if not better.

I ended up with a couple of prime lenses, so have been using those nearly all the time and need a Panasonic 14mm F2.5 to complete the trio, so I would consider a P/X for that lens if you have one (no other trades considered).

It came as part of a kit, so no original box, but it will be extremly well packed for shipping.

The best current new price from a reputable source is £457 inc P&P from SRS, although you may get a far better than this from humpurwallet.com in Albania. :smile:

It also comes with an original Olympus LH-61C lens hood which is around another £27 on top of the price of the lens..... so total new value around £485!!

For the wary, I've got over 500+ positive feedback on eBay with the same username as on here, and high trading counts on other photographic forums.

£350 in RMSD