1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] UK - Olympus M.Zuiko 14-150mm F4-5.6 (or P/X for 14mm F2.5)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by DekHog, Oct 4, 2011.

1. DekHog

DekHog Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0

May 3, 2011
    Scotland
    I need to raise some funds, so this little used lens has to go - it's in immaculate condition and has always had a UV filter (also supplied) fitted. Great image quality for m43, and also a pretty huge focal range - it's no slower than the kit zooms or the 40-150mm, and the image quality is just as good if not better.

I ended up with a couple of prime lenses, so have been using those nearly all the time and need a Panasonic 14mm F2.5 to complete the trio, so I would consider a P/X for that lens if you have one (no other trades considered).

It came as part of a kit, so no original box, but it will be extremly well packed for shipping.

The best current new price from a reputable source is £457 inc P&P from SRS, although you may get a far better than this from humpurwallet.com in Albania. :smile:

It also comes with an original Olympus LH-61C lens hood which is around another £27 on top of the price of the lens..... so total new value around £485!!

For the wary, I've got over 500+ positive feedback on eBay with the same username as on here, and high trading counts on other photographic forums.

£350 in RMSD

2zp59af.

pr3hi.

2jcbx8z.