UK Lurker can finally go public

SimonL

Mu-43 Regular
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking here for 6 months or so soaking up some good background knowledge.

I can now go public since Santa was good to me today and left a GF-1 / 20mm combo behind before diving back up the chimney.

Congratulations on an excellent site and I look forward to being a little more visible now that I have a valid reason to speak up. :smile:

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
Hi Simon,
Always happy to see a lurker coming aboard, proves we must be doing something right, but you waited a long time. Welcome, make yourself even more familiar with the site than you already are :biggrin:

Barrie

SimonL

Mu-43 Regular
Wellllll, I've been a reasonably good boy but I'm very lucky to have a tolerant and understanding other half.

The weather has been ummmmmm difficult here lately so later today will be the first time out of the house in nearly a week. I'll try and post some pix then. In the meantime here's some street stuff which some may recognise from elsewhere: LINK

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom