[EXPIRED] (UK) Luma loop camera strap (sling)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by panyuser, Jun 17, 2012.

1. panyuser

panyuser Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 22, 2011
    For those unfamiliar with the strap, it's very similar to a Black Rapid R-Strap. I bought this strap for my DSLR, and only used it twice. I've now also switched to another strap.

As such, it's still in new condition. Also included is an extra lanyard.

It attaches to anything with a loop on it, and holds the camera and lens securely. It's designed to be able to hold a 5D and decent size L lens, so a GH2 or similar should be no problem.

It's made of nylon and neoprene, with paracord for the lanyard loops. The lanyards have a quick release system, so you can keep the lanyard attached to your camera while on a tripod. No dangling strap, and you never have to take the strap off you. Sits over the shoulder, and is very comfortable (doesn't slip).

- Regular lumaloop (adjustable length)
    - Extra lanyard

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I originally paid £60 for it, so looking for £25, but willing to accept other offers.

I've bought and sold on these forums successfully before, and have had an account on eBay since 2004 with 100% positive feedback. Any questions, please PM me!

2. mikew

mikew New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 13, 2010
    Hi - roughly how long is the strap? I need one that will let me have it diagonal across my chest for cycling as well as over the shoulder.

Thanks

Mike

3. panyuser

panyuser Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 22, 2011
    It's easily adjustable, and goes from 30" to 47", just counting the strap itself. If you include the lanyard, to allow for the bit of length where the camera hangs, it's 36" to 53". It's designed to go across the shoulder, but holds fine on one. The shoulder pad is quite grippy, and curved to contour round your neck.