COMPLETED (UK) Looking for a red m4/3 camera as a gift. (UK)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by plutoniumhunter, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plutoniumhunter

plutoniumhunter Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Maldives
    Hello everyone, I'm looking for anyone who wants to sell a red m4/3 camera, preferably with a kit lens as well, but body only is also welcome. I'm buying it as a gift for a friend. No specific models in mind though, anything from an E-PL1 up to a GF3 or so could be considered. Please feel free to drop a message on this thread or just PM me with any offers you have, the price can be negotiated, but generally I'm looking at downwards of £200. Thank you.

2. plutoniumhunter

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Maldives
  3. ivoire

ivoire Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 6, 2011
    Naperville, IL
    mike
    i have a red epl2 in like new condition with 3 batteries, 2 chargers, screen protector, original box, manuals etc for $325US. I suspect shipping would be $23-34 US. Body only for $250US with orig battery and charger, pm me if interested. some pics here

https://www.mu-43.com/f17/oly-epl-2-kit-plus-27323/

• Like Like x 1
  4. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Jan 24, 2012
    If nobody on here offers you anything there are quite a few red GF3 bodies on ebay for around £140 - some of them are new/as new and with original receipt and unregistered warranty so you can register the warranty in your own name or that of the person you are giving it to as a gift.

red gf3 | eBay

Edit - oops ivoire replied while I was typing

• Like Like x 1
  5. plutoniumhunter

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Maldives
    Ivoire, thanks for the offer, I'll be considering it for the next few days.

Applemint, I did bid on some of those items (at the same time regretting not bidding on others), hopefully they are successful! Thanks for the info anyway. Cheers.

6. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Jan 24, 2012
    Always bid only in the last few seconds on ebay :wink: either manually or using a free sniper (goofbay, justsnipe etc) - or if the price is reasonable, then use buy it now and avoid the hassle of bidding.

7. plutoniumhunter

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Maldives
    Thanks for the advice, applemint. I sometimes bid in advance because my workplace filters out auction sites, so I can only bid and pray. However, I have lots of experience bidding on www.ricardo.ch, a Swiss version of ebay, (much more popular than ebay.ch in fact!) My account name there is plutoniumhunter, and I have made about 20 or so successful transactions, 100% positive replies.

8. digi2ap

digi2ap Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nov 30, 2011
    London
    I have a nearly new red GF2 and 14mm lens kit which could well be surplus to my requirements. Let me know if this is what you have in mind and I'll send some pics over. I'm in the UK too.

9. plutoniumhunter

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Maldives
    PM sent to digi2ap.

10. plutoniumhunter

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Maldives
    Deal fell through, entirely my fault.

11. plutoniumhunter

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Maldives
    Bump. The search resumes! Same parameters; red, preferably with lens, under £200!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.