• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] (UK) LCD Viewfinder for GF1, GF2, LX5

Buy/Sell feedback for ginggreenaninja (18)

ginggreenaninja

Mu-43 Regular
Panasonic VW-LVF1 electronic live viewfinder for GF1, GF2 and the compact DMC-LX5 (Leica Dlux-5).

Mint. A must for sunny days or the traditional user. Folds up for low level shooting.

£125 ono inc. Post

Digital Camera - Lenses & Filters - DMW-LVF1 - Overview - Panasonic UK & Ireland
DMW-LVF1E-HiRes-Image__Image--%5B1%5D((Europe))-1ZoomA1001001A10A21B45847I94963.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DMW-LVF1E-Additional_WebImage__HiRes-Image--%5B1%5D((Europe))-1ZoomA1001001A10A21B45849E79299.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

L

latipes

LVF

Hi, I am interested in your item if you would mail to my address in Norway.
Fast payment by paypal garantied.
Please contact: janemil@gmail.com

Howi

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Howard
Don't want to rain on your parade but Simply Electronics have them new @ £129.95 and free delivery

SimonL

Mu-43 Regular
Yes, but who wants to take a chance on a company like Simply Electronics ?

They can sell them at that price because they do without luxuries like a customer service dept

Howi

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Howard
Yes, but who wants to take a chance on a company like Simply Electronics ?

They can sell them at that price because they do without luxuries like a customer service dept

Buying second hand there is no service dept.........:confused:

ginggreenaninja

Mu-43 Regular
I'm happy to offer support :)

I'll take offers though and am cheaper. I'm also offering free postage.
I'll tell you what, for £125 delivered I'll throw in a genuine panasonic G-Series battery, that's got to be a good deal.

petach

Mu-43 Top Veteran
original message removed by poster.

My sincere apologies, What I should have said is:

"Make sure you know who you are dealing with before you send anything of value overseas to a purchaser"

L

latipes

Support

Thanks for the support. I have never been ashamed of my name Jan Emil, though not very common in Norway either.
But I am very serious. Keeps birds as a hobby and have been working as a university teacher and curator of insects. Now my eyes are older and need more support when I try to do macro shots. So I need a view finder. But very expencive for a retired in Norwegian. Hard to understand why it is so troublesome to send a parcel prepaid by paypal.

JohnMetsn

Mu-43 Veteran
No problem. Both Jan & Emil are commonly used names in Czech republic, you wouldn't have any problems here :smile:

If the seller will not change his mind, you could get new LVF1 for the same price from eBay incl. shipping cost...

L

latipes

Thanks again. Yes I will turn to eBay. Problem with non CONUS there also but i am sure I will find something.
In the meantime, I will enjoy my GF1 with the two lenses 20mm and 45-200mm. Great!

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
I have one I am selling, and I'd gladly ship to Norway to a confirmed Paypal address. I'm asking $125. It comes in original packaging and was rarely used. I have loads of feedback on ebay under the username mikeslps and have recently started a new account under mikeslps2 to keep my business and personal separate.

Latest threads

Top Bottom