1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] UK GH2, 14-42mm, 20mm f1.7 pancake, 40mm f1.8 hexanon w/adapter & 16gb SDHC £750 ONO

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by himynameisnathan, Sep 21, 2011.

1. himynameisnathan

himynameisnathan New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 13, 2011
    UK GH2, 14-42mm, 20mm f1.7 pancake, 40mm f1.8 hexanon w/adapter & 16gb SDHC £700 ONO

Hiya, been silently lurking on this site for a while, listening to advice, and it's time I gave something back, literally this time. I bought a GH2 after much waiting, thinking it would help me make great movies for my course, and while it did, I've realised that I don't use it enough to warrant having my own camera, so I've decided to sell it. It works perfectly fine, I had the sensor cleaned after a scare. Everything it came with is in the box, manuals, cables, charger etc...Condition wise it's fine, just general wear apart from one tiny crack where my cousin got a bit too enthusiastic with the flexible screen. I've uploaded a picture of it, and while I was gutted that it happened, it doesnt effect anything, it still closes and opens fine. I live in London, and will ship to anywhere in the UK, but can drop it off/meet up which is preferable but I'm flexible. Any questions/requests let me know.
    email: nlross@gmail.com

£750 Or nearest Offer

Attached Files: