1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] UK GH2, 14-42mm, 20mm f1.7 pancake, 40mm f1.8 hexanon w/adapter & 16gb SDHC £750 ONO

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by himynameisnathan, Sep 21, 2011.

1. himynameisnathan

himynameisnathan New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 13, 2011
    UK GH2, 14-42mm, 20mm f1.7 pancake, 40mm f1.8 hexanon w/adapter & 16gb SDHC £700 ONO

Hiya, been silently lurking on this site for a while, listening to advice, and it's time I gave something back, literally this time. I bought a GH2 after much waiting, thinking it would help me make great movies for my course, and while it did, I've realised that I don't use it enough to warrant having my own camera, so I've decided to sell it. It works perfectly fine, I had the sensor cleaned after a scare. Everything it came with is in the box, manuals, cables, charger etc...Condition wise it's fine, just general wear apart from one tiny crack where my cousin got a bit too enthusiastic with the flexible screen. I've uploaded a picture of it, and while I was gutted that it happened, it doesnt effect anything, it still closes and opens fine. I live in London, and will ship to anywhere in the UK, but can drop it off/meet up which is preferable but I'm flexible. Any questions/requests let me know.
    email: nlross@gmail.com

£750 Or nearest Offer

Attached Files: