1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

(UK) GF1, EP2 (with kit lens) and crumpler bag

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Ritualnet, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Ritualnet

Ritualnet Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jun 21, 2012
    UK - West Midlands
    Seem
    I have the following for sale (Will add pictures later on, need to get everything together.)

Black Panasonic GF1 Body Only - £100 including postage within the UK
    Comes with:
    Box, accessories (charger, battery, body cap, cables, manual etc) and a Panasonic CGL1SE-K (n)ever ready case, designed for the 20mm lens. (The bottom of the case makes a decent leather half-case.)

Condition:
    Very light scratching to the camera base. Other than the scratches, the camera works perfectly. In a scale of 1-10, where 1 is broken beyond repair, and 10 is still sealed in box, I'd say it was an 8.

Actuations:
    Around 700 (based on what it had when I had it, and the shots I've taken).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Olympus E-P2 w/ 14-42mm Kit Lens - £210 including postage within the UK
    Comes with:
    Black Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm, UV Filter, Box, accessories (charger, body/lens caps, cables*, manual etc), 4 batteries (2 official, 2 third party), a cheap p-leather slip case (designed for a small pancake, smaller than the 20mm)

*The USB cable is missing, I never received one with this kit.

Condition:
    Scratches to the paintwork on the left side, below the lug. Looks to be from a strap with a metal connection. (This can be covered by a half-case or skin, depends if it bothers you. It does me, but that's because I am OCD about my tech). The odd marking on the bottom of the camera, scratches at the top left corner, by the mode dial. Other than the scratches, the camera works perfectly. In a scale of 1-10, where 1 is broken beyond repair, and 10 is still sealed in box, I'd say it was an 7.

Actuations:
    Around 1220 (based on what it had when I had it, and the shots I've taken).

Crumpler Messenger Boy 3000 - £25 including postage within the UK
    Comes with:
    olive green bag with white vertical stripe, 2 internal velcro dividers and shoulder pad

Condition:
    good condition, but needs a wash, it's been through a few holidays with me!

While I might not have feedback here, my name on eBay is Pokegone, with 750 feedback. I am the second owner of both cameras, buying both from Ebay, and if needed, I can send the original ebay ads too. (Please note, the 20mm from the GF1 and the VF-2 from the Olympus auctions have been kept). I live in the UK (West Midlands) and I'm selling the cameras because I need to placate my partner, especially as I just bought ANOTHER M43 camera (E-PL2)! They come from a smoke free home (I have a dog though, so not pet free), and are kept in camera bags when not used.