[UK] E-PM1 body only £129.00

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by applemint, Oct 8, 2012.

1. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
  2. chasm

chasm Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    The E-PL3 is pretty GV too at £200, I should have thought, and in slightly more acceptable red or white!

3. PeeBee

PeeBee Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Sep 17, 2012
    UK
    These were £150 on Saturday :eek: 

I just paid £189 for mine but that included next day delivery and a free BLS-1 battery.......and its black :cool: 

4. hannahntilly

hannahntilly Mu-43 Rookie

May 22, 2011
    I know it's not currently available but I reckon that my GF3 with 14mm pancake for £200 was better value!!:yahoo:

5. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
    It was as it also included a 3 year warranty and a copy of Lightroom 3 - so if you deduct the value of those (and the lens) from the price the camera was basically 'free'. :smile:

6. PeeBee

PeeBee Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Sep 17, 2012
    UK
    Yep, thats a fantastic deal. I got LR3 and a 5 year warranty with the G2. The inlaws have now decided to buy me the EPM1 for Christmas, so I get a free camera too :yahoo: The downside is that its now been taken away from me and I dont get it back for 11 weeks :eek: 

I know, I said the 'c' word :tongue: (Christmas!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.