1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

UK deal: E-M5 body-only for £575

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by arch stanton, Jul 20, 2013.

1. arch stanton

arch stanton Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 25, 2012
    London
    Malc
    I've just cracked, couldn't resist this price dammit!

This is an imported body, but from a UK seller (HDEW Cameras) offering their own 3 year warranty on the camera and with a good reputation (see below).

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Black

There's a large thread on talkphotography here with many happy (often professional) buyers:
    Talk Photography

2. cstevens

cstevens Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 11, 2010
    UK
    Good deal, wonder if this means a switch to shifting old stock ready for a space on the shelves :)

3. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    I am sure I read a post stating that a retailer had tried to order more stock of EM-5 only to be told that it had been discontinued - I think it was in relation to a retailer in Skandinavia?

Replacement on the horizon in Sep as speculated????

4. arch stanton

arch stanton Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 25, 2012
    London
    Malc
    Yep, I think this is probably the stock-clearing price before something else comes out - but that's perfect for me. I'll be happy with the (huge) step up from my e-pl3 without having to fork out a grand for a new sensor'd 5-axis body.

Leaves more funds spare for the 12-35, 35-300 and dozen other lenses I covet :thumbup: