1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED [UK] Canon Rebel T2i/550D for Oly E-P3

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by kicsrepins, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kicsrepins

kicsrepins Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 17, 2011
    Hi I'm a bit on the fence on this at the moment but I thought I'll put it up to see if I get any interest.

I have a Rebel T2i bought while on holiday several months ago in the states from Amazon.com

I've hardly used it and would estimate the shutter count to be about 2-3K

It's in mint condition with the box, accessories etc however I sold the kit lens and bought a Canon 15-85 (in the UK). It will come with 8GB Class 10 SDHC.

Ideally I would like to trade the T2i body for an Olympus E-P3 + cash from me.

Anyways if anyone is interested let me know. I can add pics more details etc on request.

cheers

2. JoeBoke

JoeBoke New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 2, 2011
    Parker, CO
    What would you think of a nearly new E-PL2 with both kit lenses as well as a manual yashica 28mm and 2x teleconverter (clean lens, great pics) with correct MFT adapter mount, boxes, cables, extra OEM battery, nice case, etc as a trade?

3. kicsrepins

kicsrepins Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 17, 2011
    Hi, I had my heart set on an e p3 but it seems I might not get what I would like before I go on holiday.

What color is your epl2 ? Where did you buy it from and may I ask why you are looking to trade it ?

Cheers

4. JoeBoke

JoeBoke New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 2, 2011
    Parker, CO
    Black, Mike's Camera in Lonetree, Colorado, "need" the T2i for family wedding this summer, not too sure that I want to do a trade quite honestly...I really love this setup, am tossing around the idea of getting the 45mm 1.8 and a Panny 20mm with a spare body and calling it good. (as all of that would be cheaper than a T2i body and a couple of prime lenses, and yet still very capable). What lens do you have with your T2i?

5. JoeBoke

JoeBoke New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 2, 2011
    Parker, CO
    Oh yaa, I forgot, I've got a polarizing filter, couple of uv filters and a small Pelican case that can hold the body + 2 lenses.

6. kicsrepins

kicsrepins Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 17, 2011
    sorry are you located in the US now? because I'm in the UK.

edit: also I would only consider a silver or white camera anyways. Thanks for your interest.

7. JoeBoke

JoeBoke New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 2, 2011
    Parker, CO
    yep, US, thought you were still here

No worries, I thought you were still on this side of the pond. Good luck in your hunt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.