1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED [UK] Canon Rebel T2i/550D for Oly E-P3

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by kicsrepins, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kicsrepins

kicsrepins Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 17, 2011
    Hi I'm a bit on the fence on this at the moment but I thought I'll put it up to see if I get any interest.

I have a Rebel T2i bought while on holiday several months ago in the states from Amazon.com

I've hardly used it and would estimate the shutter count to be about 2-3K

It's in mint condition with the box, accessories etc however I sold the kit lens and bought a Canon 15-85 (in the UK). It will come with 8GB Class 10 SDHC.

Ideally I would like to trade the T2i body for an Olympus E-P3 + cash from me.

Anyways if anyone is interested let me know. I can add pics more details etc on request.

cheers

2. JoeBoke

JoeBoke New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 2, 2011
    Parker, CO
    What would you think of a nearly new E-PL2 with both kit lenses as well as a manual yashica 28mm and 2x teleconverter (clean lens, great pics) with correct MFT adapter mount, boxes, cables, extra OEM battery, nice case, etc as a trade?

3. kicsrepins

kicsrepins Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 17, 2011
    Hi, I had my heart set on an e p3 but it seems I might not get what I would like before I go on holiday.

What color is your epl2 ? Where did you buy it from and may I ask why you are looking to trade it ?

Cheers

4. JoeBoke

JoeBoke New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 2, 2011
    Parker, CO
    Black, Mike's Camera in Lonetree, Colorado, "need" the T2i for family wedding this summer, not too sure that I want to do a trade quite honestly...I really love this setup, am tossing around the idea of getting the 45mm 1.8 and a Panny 20mm with a spare body and calling it good. (as all of that would be cheaper than a T2i body and a couple of prime lenses, and yet still very capable). What lens do you have with your T2i?

5. JoeBoke

JoeBoke New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 2, 2011
    Parker, CO
    Oh yaa, I forgot, I've got a polarizing filter, couple of uv filters and a small Pelican case that can hold the body + 2 lenses.

6. kicsrepins

kicsrepins Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 17, 2011
    sorry are you located in the US now? because I'm in the UK.

edit: also I would only consider a silver or white camera anyways. Thanks for your interest.

7. JoeBoke

JoeBoke New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 2, 2011
    Parker, CO
    yep, US, thought you were still here

No worries, I thought you were still on this side of the pond. Good luck in your hunt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.