1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

UK Buyers - Panasonic Offer Reminder

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by chrism_scotland, Aug 30, 2011.

1. chrism_scotland

chrism_scotland Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 1, 2011
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Just to remind any UK buyers who may be considering a purchase of a Panasonic G/GF/GH series that tomorrow is the last day to purchase to be able to get the 5 year warranty and Adobe Lightroom offer!

2. bobbywise

bobbywise Mu-43 Regular

Aug 23, 2011
    Nantes, France
  3. chrism_scotland

chrism_scotland Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 1, 2011
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    I've been contemplating picking up a GF2 with the 14-42 and 14mm, partly to try and get a cheap 14mm.. but I'd probably end up keeping the lot!

4. Eadfrith

Eadfrith Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 30, 2011
    Will this offer be replaced with a different kind of offer... maybe cashback or something????

5. StephenL

StephenL Mu-43 Regular

Sep 1, 2010
    The offer which came with my G3 (from Fotosense) was a copy of Elements 9 plus a 5 year warranty! Have to see what actually arrives! Doesn't matter as I've already got both.

6. Tinderbox (UK)

Tinderbox (UK) Mu-43 Regular

I received my copy of Adobe Lightroom 3, and the video dvd, and a week later they sent me another one. :)

7. swmlon

swmlon Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 22, 2011
    Is it too late to make a claim? I bought my GF2 a couple of weeks ago.

8. StephenL

StephenL Mu-43 Regular

Sep 1, 2010
    No, as long as you bought it from an authorised reseller before 31 August you should be OK.

9. hillwalkinggirl

hillwalkinggirl Mu-43 Regular

Feb 9, 2011
    Barbara
    Anyone besides Tinderbox received their copy of Lightroom yet? I sent my claim form in on 10th August and haven't heard a thing yet.

10. Sent mine in on 12th August. No response yet.

11. Rich L

Rich L Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 6, 2011
    Not heard anythng either.

They say up to 40 days if I remember rightly.

12. hillwalkinggirl

Feb 9, 2011
    Barbara
    Just heard from someone on another forum that theirs arrived this morning. They sent their claim form off a month OK. So maybe we will be lucky soon.

13. Tinderbox (UK)

Tinderbox (UK) Mu-43 Regular

I sent my claim form off on the 7th of July and received the 5year warranty via email within a week, but it took 30 days for my software/video to arrive.

14. littlefish

littlefish Mu-43 Regular

Aug 22, 2011
    Glos., UK
    I sent off my form 31/08 and I'm still waiting to hear / receive anything. Harumph. :frown:

15. StephenL

StephenL Mu-43 Regular

Sep 1, 2010
    Mine went off on the 25th August, but I don't expect to hear anything for a while, if ever. Luckily I bought the camera on its merits, not for any freebies. That was not, and never will be, my motivation for buying anything.

The 5 year warranty is useless. I don't expect to keep the camera for more than 2 years at the outside. Things will have moved on by then.

I already own Lightroom, so it will be a "spare" copy. Very useful.

16. hillwalkinggirl

Feb 9, 2011
    Barbara
    Some progress today! I have received an email with my 5 yr guarantee. Hope my Lightroom will be here soon.