1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

UK and Ireland Lumix cashback

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Kiwi Paul, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Kiwi Paul

Kiwi Paul Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    Aberdeen Scotland
    £50 cashback on most lenses, Oct -Dec check it out here...

Paul

• Like Like x 3
  2. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
  3. mizx

mizx Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 7, 2012
    Somerset, UK
    Jon
    I decided to get the G3 right after the last one ended so I thought I'd missed out for a while, and they start it again after a month :)

Now, do I get the 20 or 45-175 :confused: :rolleyes:

4. greyelm

greyelm Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 28, 2010
    London
    Malcolm
    Get the 20, it really suits the G3.

5. NickLeon

NickLeon Mu-43 Regular

Oct 20, 2010
    Somerset UK
    I have just bought a GX1 body from SRS Microsystems for £299 delivered. I noticed they had them at that price on eBay - they are still advertising 10 or more on there btw - so I rang them direct and got the same deal. Ordered Tuesday lunchtime it was delivered 9.30 yesterday morning. I photographed the receipt and box, entered the details on the Panasonic site yesterday evening, and received my £50 Cashback today via PayPal.
    You can't get better service than that and a GX1 body at £249 seems pretty good value to me.

• Like Like x 1