1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED UK: 20 f1.7, 14 f2.5, 100-300, FL36R

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by NJH, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJH

NJH Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Mar 8, 2012
    South West England
    I am having a bit of a clear out some of my m4/3 kit. All items are undamaged in basically the same condition as when bought. The lenses were all bought brand new this year.

Panasonic 14mm wide angle. I got this as an ebay special split from a camera kit and sold on by a trader. They have given a 1yr shop guarantee on it. Its mint only used maybe a couple of times so a bargaintastic [sold]£95 please.

The following 2 lenses are boxed and less than a few months old so plenty original warranty left:
    - Panasonic 20mm f1.7 £200 [OHPF]
    - Panasonic 100-300 zoom £300 (used once :shock: ) [OHPF]

Olympus FL36R flash, boxed. Great bit of kit but I don't think I have used it since last year. [sold] £80 please.

All prices include RMSD within the UK. Payment by BT please. UK buyers please.

I haven't sold camera gear on here, pretty much everything before traded in for new gear. I have sold several high value watches though over on the TZ-UK watch forum where I have several K posts and appear under the same name.

Thanks
    Neil

2. Liamness

Liamness Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 20, 2011
    PMed re the flash. Decent price for the 20mm.

3. NJH

NJH Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Mar 8, 2012
    South West England
    Cheers mate, just an update to say the flash and 14mm have been sold today.

Rather than bump this one to the top, just editing this last post to say the 20 and 100-300 are on hold pending funds from the buyer.

Thanks
    Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.