Uh oh, what have I done?

Real Name
Nic

goldenlight

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
John
I hope you're both very happy together! :biggrin:

Meanwhile, on another forum I've been selling some treasured items such as my Pentax digital spot meter in order to scrape together enough pennies for the E-P3. The big risk to time and space will come later, if I decide to go completely MFT and sell my beloved Olympus E-3! :rolleyes:

goldenlight

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
John
Actually, looking at those three big letters, "N E X," I realize that they are an acronym for the big problem with the Sony system:-

Not

Enough

Xtras

Real Name
Nic
Oops, this got a bit misconstrued. All good fun. Guess I should provide some context.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

No NEX here (heck, I don't even know what I'd do with one of those funny little things).

krugorg

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Phewww... Like getting back a negative std test. Wait...wat?

Welcome back lucky.
:rofl:

Hmmm... STD is a three letter acronym, same for HIV, HPV and I am sure a few other of the more notorious diseases. And then there is NEX.... oh no.

Excellent work, Zephyr, figuring this one out! :2thumbs:

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
If we were all in a bar ... you'd get punched. Some things are funny ... and some things ... well, just aren't funny. And treason is one of those not so funny things.

G

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom