Typical morning commute..

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by RDM, Jan 20, 2013.

1. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

I thought I would share a snap shot that I found while going through a raw folder. I forgot that I had taken it, and when I looked at it I Kinda liked it. What do you all think? I was driving in the morning on I-89 andtrying to take a photo of all the cars that were passing me by like I was standing still that morning, but it didn't develop that way. I was not really trying hard tho, I was driving, and yea I shouldn't be taking photos during morning rush hour.
    Anyway I kinda liked it and I guess it would be considered Scenic, or Travel; which fits here, right?

Does anyone else take Photos while driving?
  2. ~tc~

~tc~ Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Oct 22, 2010
    Houston, TX
    That knock on your door will be the police with your speeding ticket LOL
  3. thomastaesu

thomastaesu Mu-43 Regular

Nov 16, 2012
    ATL, GA
    Watch out! The car in front of you is breaking... and you're going at 100 MPH.
  4. jerrykur

jerrykur Mu-43 Regular

Aug 23, 2012
    Northern CA
    No way I taking a photo while driving. Too many people around me not paying attention to their driving.;)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
  5. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Ironically some of those cars in front of me had just passed me a few seconds earlier. This is the reason why everyone in my area has dubbed this stretch of the interstate the autobahn. Even if you think your driving fast there's always someone passing you faster.
  6. rklepper

rklepper Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 19, 2012
    Iowa, USA
    Most probably taking photos. :)

7. MajorMagee

MajorMagee Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 24, 2011
    Dayton, OH
    Only ever as a passenger.

8. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator