Typical Home with Picket Fence

G1 User

Mu-43 Veteran
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
I'm not sure where you shot this but it really reminds me of somewhere up towards Sharon, Connecticut or someplace in the Berkshires. I agree, you really handled that white snow and light well! It looks as though it was one of those bright sky winter snow days.:2thumbs:

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hey Icon,
what's the white stuff on the roof, something you don't get in Queensland eh?
Well you've had so much rain lately, maybe snow could be possible.
Cheers from sunny Victoria!!!
DUD
Yeah DUD i must say, that the white stuff on the roof is very fascinating. Must be a growth. Lol
Talk about water! Our house is an island at the moment surrounded by cotton fields covered in about 300mm of the stuff. Not good at all. Even the shopping centre in town is flooded. Biggest flood since '76 they say.
Sunny Victoria,'isn't that ironic?:smile:

nseika

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Lois
Perhaps just subjective, but the fence tip off my sense of balance (not balance in sense of art or composition).
Also it feels like everytime I want to look up to the house, a little bit of the fence from the bottom corner of my eyes keep dragging me out.

But that's just personal. Besides, it could mean the image had a strong something, right ? :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom