Two new Olympus lens colors: white and red

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
For those of you who purchased silver Olympus lenses and are now looking longingly of the black versions that are soon to be available, it's possible your decisions are going to be even more difficult.

Olympus recently announced three new colors of its 15mm "body cap lens" which heretofore has only been available in black: silver, red and white.

001_s.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
200 />
003_s.jpg
200 />
005_s.jpg
200 />

Unfortunately it appears that at least for now these new flavors are going to be made available only in Japan, but here's hoping that this means that a bright red version of the Olympus 75-300 is a possibility in the near future. That thing will look SWEET on my E-P5.

Savas K

Mu-43 Top Veteran
You know, I just might buy all three and then get rid of whatever lenses I currently have.

mh2000

Mu-43 Veteran
really wish they would come out with a 25mm bodycap lens!

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
I'm holding out for "glitter"

Why not camo glitter?

I think these would look great with one of the "dress up" lens cap and grip combos that Olympus sells.

>

cookme

Mu-43 Regular
well, if they ever make these for the more popular lenses, these will probably cost significantly more than the black/silver line and be available in very limited numbers... unless the m43 system becomes super popular for some reason.

D

Deleted member 16340

Not going to lie, I really like that red one. If they made an OM-D in red I would totally buy it.

Latest threads

Top Bottom