1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Two m42 smc Takumar 1.8/85 - One as to go!

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by RSilva, Apr 15, 2012.

1. RSilva

RSilva Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 24, 2011
    Portugal
    NEW DISCOUNT PRICE!!!

I am selling one of my Legendary Asahi Pentax Takumar 1.8/85mm lenses, both are the rare Super multi coated 6 element version.
    The buyer chooses which will go:

The first one is absolutely as new. No marks or dings, the glass is clean as it could be, just like a new lens used a couple of times. OLD PRICE 350€ -> NEW PRICE 310€
    P2285250. P2285247.

The second one is the lens I actually use, with some marks to the body but still very good. Under the torch light I can see a couple of very very light cleaning marks on the front glass element and some dust specs. The rear element has a slight spot of something near the edge of the glass that seems like dust and I would not open the lens just for that, as said it's on the edge where the glass meets the metal O ring. OLD PRICE 230€ -> NEW PRICE 190€ - Grab a bargain!
    P3176117. P3176125.

I would give a 10 to a new lens, a 9.5 to the first Takumar and an 8 to the second one. Optically they will perform equally and both come with the original Pentax front cap and a generic rear cap.
    Both work as expected from a Takumar and the blades are free of oil.

I will ship to Europe and the price for registered mail is 10€.

2. RSilva

RSilva Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 24, 2011
    Portugal
    I can also ship worldwide. please ask me for shipping rates.