Two lenses

ektar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Don
This is an image from a 72mm Vivitar 17mm f3.5 PK mount, through a Lens Turbo EF adapter:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And this is an image through the near legendary Pentax K 28mm f3.5:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wait...Don't see anything?

Well, neither do I, because the little rat ba****ds down the street stole both packages off the porch on Thursday. Sheriff is coming back out tomorrow to arrest their a**es. Turns out they may have snagged a package from another neighbor on Wednesday. So, if I want those fine vintage optics, I gotta start the search all over again. All I gots is the lens turbo and the filters I picked up for the two before they got here.
I am not happy.

EDIT/NOTE 5/30/19:
Good news on the SMC 28mm

Last edited:

kb1142

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Kevin
This is an image from a 72mm Vivitar 17mm f3.5 PK mount, through a Lens Turbo EF adapter:
View attachment 747022

And this is an image through the near legendary Pentax K 28mm f3.5:

View attachment 747022

Wait...Don't see anything?

Well, neither do I, because the little rat ba****ds down the street stole both packages off the porch on Thursday. Sheriff is coming back out tomorrow to arrest their a**es. Turns out they may have snagged a package from another neighbor on Wednesday. So, if I want those fine vintage optics, I gotta start the search all over again. All I gots is the lens turbo and the filters I picked up for the two before they got here.
I am not happy.
Western NC. Okay, now I start to worry. Let me guess. Asheville??

ektar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Don
Thanks. I've "stomped around" in the kudzu where the termites supposedly tossed the 17 (the only package they admit to taking) four times in the last four days to no success. I think they've got them squirreled away somewhere the Deputy didn't find them. Perhaps the appearance of county bracelets will be a motivating event.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom