1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Two lenses

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by ektar, May 26, 2019.

1. ektar

ektar Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jun 8, 2017
    Western NC
    Don
    This is an image from a 72mm Vivitar 17mm f3.5 PK mount, through a Lens Turbo EF adapter:
    NoLensImage.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And this is an image through the near legendary Pentax K 28mm f3.5:

NoLensImage.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wait...Don't see anything?

Well, neither do I, because the little rat ba****ds down the street stole both packages off the porch on Thursday. Sheriff is coming back out tomorrow to arrest their a**es. Turns out they may have snagged a package from another neighbor on Wednesday. So, if I want those fine vintage optics, I gotta start the search all over again. All I gots is the lens turbo and the filters I picked up for the two before they got here.
    I am not happy.

EDIT/NOTE 5/30/19:
    Good news on the SMC 28mm

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    • Sad Sad x 7
    • Wow Wow x 1
  2. Yeah, but what did you use for noise reduction? And the bokeh could be "creamier", IMHO. Maybe the Sheriff can get your bokey back when he throws them in the pokey.
    Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you get that vintage glass.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Western NC. Okay, now I start to worry. Let me guess. Asheville??

4. ektar

Jun 8, 2017
    Western NC
    Don
    Near Shelby.

5. Sorry to hear that. I stomped around a bit in the Shelby/Boiling Springs area back in the late 1960’s. I hope it all works out for you,

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  6. Apollo T.

Apollo T. Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 27, 2016
    Northern, New Jersey
    Totally Sucks!!!
    I hope all works out well for you...including satisfaction of justice.

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  7. ektar

Jun 8, 2017
    Western NC
    Don
    Thanks. I've "stomped around" in the kudzu where the termites supposedly tossed the 17 (the only package they admit to taking) four times in the last four days to no success. I think they've got them squirreled away somewhere the Deputy didn't find them. Perhaps the appearance of county bracelets will be a motivating event.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.