1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Two (2) M.Zuiko 9-18s for sale! | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by wushumr2, Sep 11, 2014.

1. wushumr2

wushumr2 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 96.6%
    29   1   0

May 20, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Two (2) M.Zuiko 9-18s for sale!

Prices
    $450

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    So I sold my 9-18, but immediately regretted the decision and bid on a few on eBay. The first unexpected thing was that I won both auctions. The second was that the buyer of my 9-18 returned the copy I sold him, saying there was body scuffing and lens scratches. Got the lens back and saw teeeeeeny marks that only show up if you're looking at a very oblique angle, but I still gave him a refund. I'm going to hold onto this lens, but that still leaves two I need to sell. The glass on both of these is perfect, and the only body marks I can find are a bit of scuffing on one body (the 0 in 0.25m for the focus range is partially scuffed off). Both come with front and rear caps and UV filters. I will throw in a Hoya CPL for the body with the scuffing to even the prices out. Let me know if you have any questions!

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    $7.50

Handling time
    2 days

References
    Here and FM: Wushumr2

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. wushumr2

wushumr2 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 96.6%
    29   1   0

May 20, 2013
  3. Bif

Bif Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

May 28, 2012
    San Angelo TX
    Bruce Foreman
    These are great UWA lenses for the price. I'd be jumping on one of these if I didn't already have one I purchased from another on this forum. Good luck with your sale and I commend you for taking that one back and refunding over a minor issue.

4. cdo221

cdo221 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 3, 2013
    PM'd you