Looking forward to yours.

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy your day, we got sunshine.:smile:

Kind regards, Herman

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Herman,
my name is this all over the world.
I have Twitter and facebook but hardley use them...
Facebook sometimes...

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
I'm not a member of any stuff like that, by maybe I should register the name

sexy_suzie_from_Sunderland

you never know who you meet in "them" places

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
I only use Twitter - and that fairly lightly. Only reason I have Facebook is I kept getting invites.

I'm on twitter here.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Thanks Bill, you've just saved me a 34 page read... I'll take your word for it :thumbup:

Cheers

Brian

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Bill, I suggest strongly that you stay away from Twitter.:rofl: As for me, I can't possibly imagine using it... Let's see..hmm, I let the dog out for the 4000th time just now... I'm swearing at Fox News...while arguing with my health insurance company...while printing and sending an invoice...while...

Don't get me wrong, I do know it has been a huge help to many - especially in countries that crack down strongly and/or shut down the Internet, etc.

And I'm sure it's fun, too. Just different strokes for different folks, and all that.

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Bill, I suggest strongly that you stay away from Twitter.:rofl: As for me, I can't possibly imagine using it... Let's see..hmm, I let the dog out for the 4000th time just now... I'm swearing at Fox News...while arguing with my health insurance company...while printing and sending an invoice...while...

Don't get me wrong, I do know it has been a huge help to many - especially in countries that crack down strongly and/or shut down the Internet, etc.

And I'm sure it's fun, too. Just different strokes for different folks, and all that.
BB

with a name like

sexy_suzie_from_Sunderland

I won't have any problems "engaging" with the "right" sort of people,

Judges, our MPs, (your Senators), top level civil servants, Generals and the "English" inbred upper class ...... will flock to have a "tweak" .... or whatever they want to call it

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom