Tulip Festival Dandenong Ranges Vic Australia

Discussion in 'Nature' started by Bhupinder2002, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

We went to Tulip festival in Dandenong Ranges in 2010 and my Canon 550D died ( flat battery ) but luckily my wife had EL1 with 14-42 mm and 17 mm 2.8 pancake . I wasn't convinced about MFT till I saw these pics at home . These are straight out of camera pics .No post processing or anything has been done .

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Now with all your ravings & posts about how much better MFT is than other formats, do you really expect me to believe this statement? :rofl: :rofl:

Other than this, nice shots! :smile:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

That was in 2009 ...hahaaa
    U know what ? I accidentally bought EPL1. We were in a shopping Mall and EPL1 was at USD 499. The best part was that Olympus Australia was running a money back promotion , they were offering full refund within 30 days if u r not happy with the camera . On day one I took couple of pics inside my house with kit lens and was less impressed as I had Canon 550D with 50 mm 1.4 lens so there was actually no comarasion at all . I packed the camera ready to be sent back to Olympus Australia when my wife suggested why don't u use it for another 10-15 days and agreed . She offered to carry it in her purse as I wasn't sure if it really deserved a place in my camera bag ...
    But unexpected happened as its evident from these shots, I sold my Canon 550D within a month .