1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

TT350O as optical slave on GH5 - does it work?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by zanydroid, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:06 PM.

1. zanydroid

zanydroid New to Mu-43

Feb 13, 2019
    Hi everyone,

I'm using a modified FL-LM3 on my GH5. I also have a TT350o. I wasn't able to get flash to sync properly in either HSS, S1, or S2 modes. The optical slave triggers but doesn't contribute any useful light. Anyone gotten this to work before?

Does the GH5 support M43 RC commander? If so, where is it in the menu (I've never accidentally ran into it as I did on my EM10ii)?

(Bonus question: same question for GX85 :) 

Also, really curious as to what folks think about investing in RC system vs more Godox radio-triggered units. My impression is that it would give me a more expensive but more compact system for my M43 bodies than adding more Godox commanders/speedlite, and some of the M43 systems have cool (but expensive) niche design capabilities. While the Godox have way better price/performance and are compatible with my FF system.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.