Tsukiji Fishmonger

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by TimA, Apr 1, 2010.

1. My first post here! :) Been coming here once in a while to get some info but finally decided to register and post.

I suppose this is semi street / photojournalism style. This was taken early morning at the famous Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo. One of the guys were getting ready to carry their latest purchase of tuna to their stand to start processing it for sale. It was dark. It was crazy busy. But i got lucky with this nice shot with the GF1 and the 20mm f/1.7 wide open.

http://www.timarai.com/images/pad2010/20100220-02.jpg">

:)

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

TimA, I really like this photo very much and think your choice of the sepia like monochrome works perfectly, too.

Thanks for uncloaking and joining us here on mu43.com, too.:biggrin: I hope you'll make yourself at home and become involved where you are interested.

Stop by the Welcomes and Into. forum and say hello more "formally" if you have the time to spare. Again, glad to have you and I'll look forward to more photographs, too.:thumbup:

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Welcome Tim! I think it's a terrific photograph. Thanks for registering and sharing.