1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Trouble staying logged in from iPhone or iPad?

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Amin Sabet, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    If you're having trouble staying logged in to the site on your iPhone or iPad, most likely you have accidentally switched to private browsing, which doesn't store cookies.

Turn off private browsing following the steps below, and you will be able to stay logged in. private.

2. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    I'm not set for private browsing; still have to log in every time on my iPhone. Not so on iPad, ???

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    There must be a setting on your iPhone browser where it has cookies disabled.

4. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    Browser was set to allow cookies for sites I visit. What I realized is that lately I've been using Google to get to mu-43 on my phone, not Safari. When I use Safari it logs me in. Yahoo was set up as search engine on Safari. After I flipped that over to Google I am logged in fine whether through a Google search or through Safari. For whatever odd reason I always use Safari on my iPad, so I never had the issue. User error, as usual!

Thanks Amin.

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1