Trip to Holland

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by nuclearboy, May 2, 2013.

1. Chris5107

Chris5107 Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Jan 28, 2011
    USA
    Chris
  2. entropicremnants

entropicremnants Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 16, 2012
    John Griggs
    Nice! Looks like a wonderful trip and you got some great photos. Certainly you didn't lack for subjects!

3. slothead

slothead Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 14, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Great package Chris! I was there in '95 and it was wonderful to be reminded of all the neat sights.

4. Chris5107

Jan 28, 2011
    USA
    Chris
    Holland in the spring is a photographers dream. It was cold and windy and I missed many good shots but there still was plenty to look at.

5. poisson rouge

poisson rouge Mu-43 Regular

Mar 13, 2013
    I really like the windmills at the water, and the colorful houses at the water, and the water and and and :D  Thank you for sharing :) 

6. mikekiwi

mikekiwi Mu-43 Regular

Dec 16, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Glad to read you had a good time in "my" little country, although spring started very late this year.

Nice impression, you indeed captured some characteristic scenery

7. voltcontrol

voltcontrol Mu-43 Regular

Apr 26, 2013
    Thanks for sharing, it's always a pleasure to see an outside perspective of your own (little) country.

8. Chris5107

Jan 28, 2011
    USA
    Chris
    Other than photography, my other interest is biking. What amazes me most about the Netherlands is the biking infrastructure. I was constantly amazed at how well done the bike lanes and paths were. I rode over 200 km (125+ miles) in between my meetings and felt safe the whole time.

9. caimi

caimi Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 13, 2012
    middle US
    Caimi caimiphotography.com
    Looks like you got the best from disagreeable weather. Nice !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.