• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Trim ring (black) for front of Panasonic / Leica 15mm f1.7. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for figure five (53)

User name: figure five

Items to sell/buy/trade: Trim ring (black) for front of Panasonic / Leica 15mm f1.7

Prices: ?

Ships to: US

Description: Hello - I bought a copy of this lens recently (great lens, very happy) but it was missing the front trim ring. I don't plan to use the hood much for compactness reasons so I'm wondering if anybody has a black trim ring that they don't feel they need.

Let me know!

Thanks.

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Shipping method:

Shipping charge:

Handling time:

References:

Additional comments: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

JDS

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
David Schultz
I think I do, I couldn't find mine when I sold my lens but I think I now know where it is. If so, you can have it- I think it will go in a regular envelope just fine.

T

terry213

User name: figure five

Items to sell/buy/trade: Trim ring (black) for front of Panasonic / Leica 15mm f1.7

Prices: ?

Ships to: US

Description: Hello - I bought a copy of this lens recently (great lens, very happy) but it was missing the front trim ring. I don't plan to use the hood much for compactness reasons so I'm wondering if anybody has a black trim ring that they don't feel they need.

Let me know!

Thanks.

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Shipping method:

Shipping charge:

Handling time:

References:

Additional comments:
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes
If you havent found one yet, I have an extra one, just checked it on my 15mm and it fits fine. If you want it just send me an address

tinodea

New to Mu-43
Since you have two offers here- I'd love to source the other of the two. I've been in the same situation for several years and would be happy to compensate also. The ring is near impossible to find for purchase otherwise.
Figure Five I'm also in Portland (near it at least).

As it turns out, the ring that JDS kindly sent didn’t actually fit the 15mm, and somebody else already contacted Terry213 and was able to receive that one. So we’re both still looking !

tinodea

New to Mu-43
As it turns out, the ring that JDS kindly sent didn’t actually fit the 15mm, and somebody else already contacted Terry213 and was able to receive that one. So we’re both still looking !
Shoot, sorry that didn't work out!

Latest threads

Top Bottom