1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Triggertrap Mobile App is free

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Promit, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
  2. dav1dz

dav1dz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Canada
    Great find, thank you. I got it in case I get the Triggertrap dongle for Christmas. It's been heavily hinted :)

3. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
  4. dav1dz

dav1dz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Canada
    There is a wireless mode using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Bluetooth support appears to be experimental. You'll need two mobile devices, one acting as master and one as slave and connected to the dongle, which is in turn connected to the camera. At least for now a dongle is still required.

https://triggertrap.com/tt-mobile-tutorial-wi-fi/

Looks like they're also hinting direct connection to Wi-Fi capable cameras in the future. The solution requires a combination of two for now.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jeffg53

jeffg53 Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Sydney, Australia
    Jeff Grant
    There seem to be a few things like this around. Has anyone found a decent comparison of them?

6. Ranger Rick

Ranger Rick Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 11, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    Rick
    I bought the Trigger Happy product thru Kickstarter, for my Nikon 10-pin, and am most unhappy. It doesn't fit properly into the fitting on the camera body, needing to be forced. I won't do that a second time. And it didn't work the one time I forced it.

I've communicated with them several times, never hear any thing back re. the issue. $60 wasted- lesson learned.

• Like Like x 1
  7. jeffg53

jeffg53 Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Sydney, Australia
    Jeff Grant
    Thanks. I'll avoid it.