Triggertrap iphone app for camera trigger :)

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Bhupinder2002, May 4, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

• Like Like x 1
  2. ripleys baby

ripleys baby Straw clutcher

Aug 10, 2011
    Got it the day it came out. (just the app). face detect on the phone is great.
    The bang function is great also. Seems good so far. I may even splash out on the hardware. But i'll wait for other first adopters first, although not that pricy.
    Its looking good though.
    Shame its a wired device though. Dont know enough about wireless, wifi, bluetooth etc to say But i would have preferred wireless activation.
    I downloaded it mainly for the phone.

• Like Like x 1
  3. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    I've been keeping my eyes on their products..I like the idea of the mobile app and ability to swap in connection cables for Oly or Pana cameras. Hoping some more adventurous people will give it a try and let us know how they work.

4. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    I have been looking at the site too.

5. oldsweng

oldsweng Mu-43 Regular

Apr 21, 2011
    Oregon
    Received my TriggerTrap with Oly interface cable today. Works great with the E-M5! I've only tried the Cable Release, Seismic, Peekaboo, and Motion modes. They all work as advertised.

6. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    You should email and let them know that the cable works with the E-M5, since they don't have it listed and seem unsure of the exact compatibility.

7. oldsweng

oldsweng Mu-43 Regular

Apr 21, 2011
    Oregon
    They have the E-M5 listed under their choices when ordering.